L-Theanine Stress Complex
Clinically proven nutrients for nutritional stress function*
- Patented Suntheanine® - L-Theanine with only stereoselected L-isomer, stimulates normal alpha brain waves.*
- Sensoril™ - Multi-functional stress inhibitor.*
- Natural "adaptogenic" herbs with vitamin B-complex nutritional support.
Providing the highest concentration of L-Theanine, scientific studies have shown Suntheanine® in StressAssist™ stimulates normal alpha brain wave activity for deep relaxation and mental alertness without drowsiness. Sensoril™ is a patented, multi-functional stress inhibitor that increases resistance to stress, fatigue, and tension.
Suntheanine® provides the amino acid L-Theanine in a unique, pure-patented form that is produced through an enzymatic fermentation process that stereoselectively only produces the L-isomer. The concentration of L-Theanine in Suntheanine® is greater than 99.95%. Suntheanine® crosses the blood-brain barrier, stimulating the normal, healthy production of alpha brain waves, which produces a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness, without drowsiness.
Extracted from Ashwagandha utilizing a proprietary extraction process, Sensoril™ contains all the desired bioactive ingredients in optimized concentrations and ratios. A multi-functional stress inhibitor, research has shown that Sensoril™ helps increase resistance to fatigue, stress and tension, while helping promote emotional well-being.
StressAssist™ provides a full spectrum of essential B vitamins, which help support adrenal function, calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and help the body adapt to stress by increasing alertness and vitality. Zinc, an essential trace element, is added for antioxidant and immune support, along with the adaptogenic herbs Eleuthero root and Rhodiola rosea. Whole, unextracted Ashwaganda root provides all the natural co-factors that nature created.
StressAssist™ is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™. Clinically-proven Bioperine® (Piper Nigrum Extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while or proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme® and Lactospore® boosts digestion and absorption.
L-Theanine is a unique amino acid responsible for the exotic taste of green tea. Theanine acts on neurotransmitters in the brain and dosages of 50-200 mg. have demonstrated relaxation while maintaining mental alertness.
Stress Support Action Plan
Stress kills. Many unhealthy conditions, including overeating, smoking, anxiety, memory problems and sleeplessness are just some of the body's responses to stress. Recent surveys showed 70-90% of people feel stressed at work and in their personal lives. It's impossible to banish stress completely; the key is knowing how to manage and reduce it.
- In addition to taking Futurebiotics StressAssist™ and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, general health and stress resistance can be enhanced by eating a balanced, nutritious diet including fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Include foods high in quality protein, but low in fat. Reduce the amount of processed foods, sugar and caffeine, which can contribute to anxiety and nervousness.
- Because exercise promotes natural emotional well-being, it is important to include some every day.
- Stretching exercises can be calming; include some in your daily routine.
- Lowering stress helps reduce the risk of other health concerns. Visualization , deep muscle relaxation and meditation are quick ways to alleviate stress during the day.
- Use "belly breathing" whenever you feel stress to bring in more oxygen and calm your body.
- Yoga and Tai chi are both great ways to help reduce stress.
- Talking helps. Connect with friends, family and professional advisors. Journaling (writing things out) can also help put things in perspective.
Do's and Don'ts
- Balance work and play by planning time for hobbies and recreation; include activities that relax both your body and mind.
- Take a quick stress-relieving walking break as needed or do quick stress stretches.
- Getting adequate sleep and rest helps invigorate the body naturally and reduce stress.
Measure Your Progress
Be aware of how you respond to stress and actively concentrate on strategies for success. Laughing, sharing, helping others and enjoying a variety of activities are all the tangible, positive results of keeping stress in check and protecting your health.
StressAssist™ - taking inspiration from Nature. This 100% vegetarian product has an aromatic botanical essence added, along with natural whole plant co-factors including Ashwagandha root. Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain potency.
|Serving Size:||2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container:||30|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (B1)|| 25 mg||1667%|
|Riboflavin (B2)|| 25 mg||1470%|
|Niacin (B3)|| 100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)|| 25 mg||1250%|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin|| 400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)|| 100 mcg||1667%|
|Biotin|| 300 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic acid|| 250 mg||2500%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Monomethione)|| 15 mg||100%|
|Suntheanine L Theanine|| 100 mg*|
|Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract(root)|| 50 mg*|
|Proprietary Stress Adaptogenic Compound: Eleuthero root, Ashwagandha root, Rhodiola rosa root, Choline, Inositol, PABA|| 325 mg*|
|Futurebiotics BioAcceleratorsBioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore|| 23 mg*|