Relieves: Swelling, Burning, Itching, Discomfort
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap.
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- Remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well, then gently insert applicator into the rectum
- Thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- Also apply ointment to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Works immediately to protect against further irritation
- Relieves external and internal discomfort
- Provides soothing layer of protection
*Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
*Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning.
*Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts.
*Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
Preparation H® Ointment relieves both internal and external hemorrhoidal symptoms. It temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and provides prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort.