Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product.
Detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- hold suppository with rounded end up.
- carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked "peel down"
- slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository.
- remove exposed suppository from wrapper.
- insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowl movement.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature or in cool place, but not over 80°F.
For rectal use only.
*아래와같은 증상이있으신분은 의사와상담후 사용해야합니다.
- heart disease-심장질환증
- high blood pressure-고혈압있는분
- thyroid disease-갑상선증상있는분
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland-배뇨장애. 전립선증상있는분
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
*사용금지 또는 의사와 상담후이 필요한분
- bleeding occurs.출혈있거나
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days-7일이내 건강이 악화되어개선되지않는분.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.