Midol Menstridol Caplets 20 ea
*8-12시간마다 1정씩복용. 하루3정이상 복용금지.
(술을드시거나 음주후 복용금지)
Menstridol® can provide up to
12 hours of pain relief for: 최대 12시간지속 효과
3.Muscle aches-근육통증 완화
Up To 12 Hours of Menstrual Pain Relief
From the Makers of Midol®
Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer (NSAID)*
Temporarily relieves minor cramps, backaches and headaches.
20 Caplets (capsule-shaped tablets)
Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg.
Made in Germany
*Nonsterodial anti-inflammatory drug.
Do not take more than directed.
The smallest effective dose should be used.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours
while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour.
Do not exceed 2 caplets in any 8- 12-hour period.
Do not exceed 3 caplets in any 24-hour period.
Under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid high humidity & excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people
allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- The stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking any other drug
When using this product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools, have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- You have difficulty swallowing
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscle aches
- Minor pains of arthritis
- The common cold
Temporarily reduces fever.