Tylenol® Extra Strength, 325 Caplets
Acetaminophen 500 mg., Pain Reliever , Fever Reducer
복용법: 만 12세 ~성인 사용
2정을 4~6시간마다 물과 함께 복용. 하루 8정 이상은 복용금지
1. 진통제 성분 아세타미노펜은 아래 (1)~(3)번의 경우 간손상 우려가 있습니다.
(1) 하루 8정 이상 복용시
(2) 다른 아세타미노펜과 함께 복용시
(3) 매일 술 3잔이상 드싷경우.
2. 아세타미노펜 성분에 알러지가 있는 경우 복용을 금합니다.
3. 통증이 10일 이상 지속되거나 3일 이상 해열이 되지 않는 경우
복용을 중단하고 전문의와 상담합니다.
4. 몸이 붓거나 발진이 있는 경우 복용을 중지합니다.
- Muscular aches-근육통해소
- Minor pain of arthritis-관절통증해소
- The common cold-감기증상해소
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps-월경통증.경련해소
- Temporarily reduces fever-열해소.일시적 해열제
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 Years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
Acetaminophen 500 mg. Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
Carnuba Wax*, Castor Oil*, Corn Starch, FD&C Red No. 40, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide.
*contains one or more of these ingredients.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescriptioin or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worsr or lasts for more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Store between 20 - 25 degrees Celsius (68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit). Avoid high humidity.
- Do not use if neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal" is broken or missing.